Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour Package
- Beautiful Nepal Kathmandu &Pokhara tour package is one of the most popular package which focuses activities at Pokhara city – the most popular destinations for tourist. Pokhara city consist of three out of ten world’s highest mountain which resides within 30 miles. Pokhara is full of pristine natural beauties along with several activities such as Paragliding, Ultra-Light, and Zip- flyer.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with UNESCO declared World Heritage sites
- Beautiful Sunrise & Sunset with spectacular mountain range view from Nagarkot
- Three out of the ten highest mountains in the world are situated nearby Pokhara
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Day 02: Kathmandu &Patan Sightseeing (Full Day) & Drive to Nagarkot – Overnight in Nagarkot
After Breakfast – Visit World Heritage Sites: Swayambhunath Stupa / Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa & Patan Durbar Square
Afternoon – Drive to Nagarkot
Evening – View beautiful Sunset
Day 03: View Sunrise, Bhaktapur Sightseeing & Drive to Pokhara – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning – View Sunrise & Himalayan Ranges
After Breakfast – Drive to Bhaktapur for Sightseeing (1 hr). Local Guide Charge Extra
10:00AM – Drive to Pokhara (200 km – 5 hrs)
Day 04: Sunrise at Sarangkot&Pokhara Sightseeing (Half Day) – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning – Early in the morning you will drive to Sarangkot hill for sunrise and view the Himalayan ranges. Visit Bindabasini Temple on the way back to hotel.
After breakfast – Half day sightseeing to David’s fall, GupteshwarMahadev Cave, & International Mountain Museum
Afternoon – Drive to Phewa Lake and enjoy boat ride & relax your rest of of the day
Optional: Rafting, Paragliding, Ultra-Light, Bungee Jumping, Zipflyer
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
After Breakfast – Drive to Kathmandu
Optional: Visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car
Day 06: Transfer to Airport
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 2 hours before your flight time (30 mins drive from your hotel)
- 10% service & 13% VAT
- Hotel based on twin sharing w/ Breakfast
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Nature of personal expenses
- Entrance fee (Approx. USD 50 | INR 1000)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Mountain flight (USD 230 | INR 9000)
Guest’s safety and satisfaction is our major concerns in this way agency organize Nepal trip safely. Sometime health condition of member, nature and weather condition of Nepal do not favor because the climate and environment is totally different then traveler home town. We strongly suggest at least day rest in Kathmandu before starting Pokhara tour. Tour guide has an authority to cancel any part of itinerary due to safety concerns, be prepared to be flexible if required. Remember for tailor itinerary or would like to discuss for further information map, elevation, best time and cost of Pokhara tour , We’d love to hear from you!
USD 550 per person
Quick Fact of the Trip
- Trip Duration : 6
- Best Season : jan , feb , mar , apr , june , july , aug , sept , oct , nov , dec
- Grade : easy
- Max Altitude : 1340m.
- Trip Starts : Kathmandu
- Trip Ends : Kathmandu